CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Brian has a blog!

I've been a pretty good journal guy for a long time now, and I've also just recently started sending a paper copy of some journal stuff to Grandma and Grandpa Stewart. So then I got to thinking, as long as I'm doing that, why not do a blog too? That way, people (like my parents) who go to visit the Grandparents will not call me and say they read my letter there and found out stuff they didn't know.
Plus, I'm excited to be able to add pictures and hyperlinks here amid the text and stuff. I'm also excited to be able to refer people here who might want the full scoop of what crazy things I've been up to. Let the fun begin! And, I think I can even link to a place to download a file from. Wahoo!

1 comments:

Heffalump said...

Welcome to the blogosphere. Looking forward to seeing what you have to say!