CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Help Warrenton Trails!

I just filled out a survey to help Warrenton get grant money to pave 2 new miles of a waterfront trail. It will be absolutely beautiful and help shorten my bike commute to work. It'll make it safer too. So if you don't want me to die cycling to work, please fill it out. :-) The email I got from Warrenton Trails says:

The Airport Dike - Multiuse Path Transportation Enhancement Grant Proposal is open for Public Comment! The more positive public comment we get on this project the better our chances of winning the grant money - so get online and fill out the survey today! Please encourage your friends and family to fill out the survey as well - your comments will make a huge difference in this competitive grant process! The public comment period is only open until September 15!

Here's a link straight to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=OhAnaQVGfedm9vEx8TTomQ_3d_3d

It took me, like, 3 minutes. Please help!

3 comments:

curly girl said...

Did it. Now you won't get squashed.

DMo said...

I take it that since you are getting emails from them, you've been to their website: http://www.warrentontrails.org/

I came across it just about a week ago and downloasded the Warrenton Trails Plan, including the maps. I was amazed at how many trails they had lined out. I knew about some but there were a ton more that hadn't known about before.

Well, i'm off to do the survey....

our big bus said...

Took the servey.
Doyle and I were walking behind our house and talked with a guy from the Warrenton trail committee. He was wondering if we thought they should pave our trailes. Yes! Then we could walk to Home Depot on a paved trail. Of course we would have to be picked up because we would have to much stuff to carry back.