CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 7, 2009

Super Bike Train!!!

I borrowed an additional tagalong bike (thanks Dave and Michelle!) so now the three kids and I can go bike together (and make Laura look lonely on her bike :-)
We rode into Ft. Stevens and over to see some of Laura's family who were camping. So we rode this contraption for about 6-7 miles. It's fun, but not very stable. The kids like to lean to see around me, and I was concerned for the safety of people passing us going the other way on the bike trails. Everybody came through it well, though, and it was fun getting honks, pointing, and waves from people as we passed!


3 comments:

Alyson said...

That is the funniest site ever...and I can just imagine Laura on her solo bike just laughing at you guys!
It was great to see Laura this past week, and I got a kick out of the OHSU Alumni newsletter clip you found on my dad. We all got a good laugh. He swears he doesn't remember that occurrence...:)

Bri-onic Man said...

Must have been the OTHER Kurt in their class . . . :-)
Looks like I might be watchin' the kids some tomorrow, too, so we may do another super bike train adventure . . . glad you dig it!

DMo said...

That would have been fun to see. I'll bet the kids loved it!