CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Leadbetter Farms


The "barn" has stall doors you can see here that are the split-type. I guess the rooms inside are pretty drafty, but hey, it's cool. The owner (who still remains a bit of a mystery to me, but I think they have something to do with NuSkin), likes Pirates of the Caribbean and Harry Potter, as you can tell from some of the design elements.


The dragon was crafted from a piece of driftwood. My kids sat on and expected it to DO something.


"Give me a big fat wet lickery kiss!" (shout out to all the Goonies fans . . .)


Yes, I asked before I put the kids on the horse. :-) Awwwwww, cute. You'll also notice I'm wearing a jacket from my extensive Mountain Hardwear collection (thanks to my friend Jane . . . one of my early blog posts was about how we met and stuff (click here for a link to it).

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: