CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bike Train!

Thanks to Dave, whose kids have outgrown the Gary Fisher Freeloader Trailer Bike, we were able to realize my dream of the "Bike Train"!  W and E really enjoy it, and both of them like being the biker.


Fun on five wheels!  We recently pedaled it on over to the new stretch of the Warrenton trail from Tansy Point to the Baptist Church.  It's super smooth and paved now, and I'm going to use it on my way to work from now on.  It'll be SO nice to get away from traffic, gravel, chunky pavement, etc.

2 comments:

curly girl said...

That's awesome. You look sweet upon the seat of a bicycle built for...three.

gjacobsen said...

I remember when grandma and I rode that same stretch from Tansy Point to the Baptist Church some years ago. It was not paved then, and I think it was uphill both ways!.....Grandpa