CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Utah Trip: Discovery Gateway

We went to Discovery Gateway in Salt Lake and the kids had a great time!
W was the master of the water area.  Turn that wheel!

E did some "shopping" . . . imagine that!  :-)

They had a LifeFlight-type helicopter out on the roof with realistic noises.  W hopped right in and then started getting pretty distraught trying to get me to jump in (while I was mostly interested in snapping pictures).  I then realized he was convinced he was about to get to go for a ride and he wanted me to come.  The little girl's expression shows she knows something he doesn't.  :-)

They had a large wall with magnetic letters.  W loved that, of course!


He used EVERY suitable piece in the bin to build his masterpiece as high as possible.

1 comments:

curly girl said...

That lincoln log creation reminds me of the ones you used to make. What a cool museum...I've heard it's great, and your pics confirm it.

So, did you get onboard the helicopter? Was it as great as the flight you took with the Coast Guard? ;)