CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Utah Trip: Friends and Fun


We paid a visit to my old friend Ernie (who hasn't aged a day!), one of my college roommates. He lives in Lindon, UT, programs computers, and has goats, chickens, and kids.


And here's Jeremy. He's the guy the bank pays to do repo stuff on houses so, as you might imagine, he's pretty busy these days. I hadn't seen him since my church mission about 12 years ago. We worked together in Arizona, and it was great to catch up. He's doing well and is married and has a son and lots of RC cars (his favorite hobby).


We took the kids to Thanksgiving Point, where W, Lindsay, E, and Will got to ride a (fake) cow!


Let's hope this is as close as we ever get to owning a horse. :-)


We enjoyed a fine traditional Provo meal at Los Hermanos. W and E ate a LOT of chips and salsa and the service was excellent!

1 comments:

curly girl said...

I was looking at the pic of you and Ernie and saying, "Oh my gosh, he hasn't changed a bit" before I even read your narration! Very impressive.