CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Cruise (Butchart Gardens)


L captured this one with her super photo skills. Very arty and symmetrical and stuff.


The fall colors added some extra beauty to the gardens. L and I got all warm and fuzzy reflecting back on the dating years when we used to go to the Arboretum in the fall in Portland.


This is in the sunken garden area as you turn to ascend the path up onto the rock in the middle.


They have a large fountain and right in front of it is a big bushy green plant with really gigantic leaves. It's notable enough that when I recently had a patient into the office (who owns a nursery and landscaping business) he asked me if I'd seen it when I told him we'd gone to the Butchart Gardens.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Ahh, this reminds me of my honeymoon! Such a beautiful place. Even in the rain.

Barry Zundel said...

Those are great pictures, guys! Looks like you had a blast! We'll have to go and do that sometime for sure.