CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Cruise . . .


Some of the furnishings on the ship were pretty odd. This one was so straight-out-of My Big Fat Greek wedding that we had to get a photo (and clean it with Windex).


In spite of inclement weather, we were very much impressed with the Butchart Gardens. This little high-tech contraption was some sort of device to scare wild boars. Water fills it up, it tips, water dumps out, and then it drops down and makes a thunk. Pretty sweet.


I've never considered sturgeon a majestic subject for a beautiful garden fountain . . . but this is cool.


Unfortunately, when L says I have "a body like a Greek god", she's referring to this one (the skinny one with the boyish physique). I suppose it's Hermes because I think he had wings on his feet. I believe the important message he's conveying is, "Bring an umbrella to the Butchart Gardens!"

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: