CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween 2007


We had a great time carving pumpkins! We were glad that Grandma and Grandpa J had bought these small ones because my wife couldn't find any bigger ones at Freddy's when she looked. And, nobody got cut . . . yay! E wasn't very jazzed to reach in for the guts, though.


My people, my pumpkins, and guts strewn all across the table.


L took the kids to the Seaside Outlets for some less-chaotic trick or treating (as opposed to downtown Astoria). I wanted to put this picture in because W's got his boots, which makes him look especially like Woody. Jackson and Kayley are the pirate and the mermaid, and of course E is Jessie. My kids LOVE Toy Story 2.


Gotta love the expressions. Megan has joined the photo fun.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Monkey Bugs said...

Laura-
It is great to hear from you too! Congrats. on the mini Jacobsen on the way! We miss Astoria soooo much, and your blog is my fav. because there are always so many pics of it! W and E look so adorable in their costumes!(and I stole that whole first letter of the kids name thing for our blog, good idea!

curly girl said...

I am particularly fond of W's stance in that Woody photo...cowboy all the way!

I've been checking every day to see if you had Halloween pics up yet. Now I can go to bed happy. Thanks, bro!

Chrissy said...

Fun pictures! The kids looked so cute in their costumes! I do love the boots!