CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Cruise . . .


I was reassured that someone would come rescue me if I became entrapped in the toilet.


(spoken in Napoleon Dynamite fashion) "This is pretty much the worst cruise of all time!" (to which Kip would reply, "Like anyone could really know that, Napoleon). Just thought I'd photodocument the fun we didn't have when we were forced to disembark in Seattle at about 8 in the morning and sit on hard chairs in a warehouse while they inspected the ship. We found this out at about 1 AM. This was a drag, and I've since let Holland America know how I felt about this and some other less-than-pleasing aspects of our cruise. I could post a link to the letter, which has more details, although I'm sure no one wants to hear me whine about this. No word back as of yet.


Here's us in our room! Whee!


The last dinner's dessert was Baked Alaska and they brought it in with sparklers. It was very dramatic. Not that delicious, but dramatic.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Barry Zundel said...

Dude, I want to read the letter! I love a good scathing letter in the afternoon!