CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Cruise (Sept. 2007)


At the end of September, L and I drove up to Vancouver, B.C. and got on a 3-day Holland America cruise. It was a mixed bag . . . we're not immediate cruise lovers, but we're not so un-stoked as to never want to do it again. We'll see. If we do, I think it needs to be to someplace warm! We enjoyed wearing our life vests around for fun . . . OK, so they had a drill early in the voyage. Really sets your mind at ease. :-)


The Vancouver, B.C. memorial sulfur pile wishes you a fond farewell as you depart toward the Lion's Gate Bridge.


I also found the life vest so comfortable that I wanted to just keep wearing it and wearing it. What I was going for here was Derek Zoolander ("I'm pretty sure that there's more to life than being really really good looking"), but it looks more like Arnold Drummond ("What choo talkin' 'bout Willis?").


North Vancouver seems to be having a competition to see who can build highest on the hillside (and who needs snowmobiles to get home in the winter). I think the clump in the middle is slightly ahead . . .

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: