CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Bri-onic Man at 33!

This will highlight how far behind I've gotten on this blog, but here are some pictures from my birthday back on Feb. 22!

E chose some presents from me, including this Spongebob balloon!


Here I'm very very excited because I'm pretty sure my sister got me a MacBook Air . . . this is the container they come in, right? :-)


Here are some things I actually received that are a lot of fun. The frame has cards representing different adventures I've had like biking and climbing mountains and stuff. Also, I got a really sweet Pedro card! I, unlike Pedro, do not have to shave my head because it's feeling too hot! Thanks everybody!


I got to choose the birthday dessert, so I chose chocolate pudding cake. YUM! You just throw a bunch of stuff in a cake pan and it looks like a big watery chocolatey puddle, you put it in the oven, and it sorts itself out. Really! It's miraculous.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

geoffrey said...

happy birthday. can't believe you are the first to 33!! (aka you are old)