CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Long Beach Boardwalk Run

It's especially good nowadays to get the kids out of the house.  After a quick call to Surfer Sands in Long Beach, WA to confirm sandwich availability (they were in fact running low), we headed out.  L and AC stayed in the van and I ran the kids.  I captured the footage with my new Flip Video Ultra, which is a flash-memory-based handheld camera.  So far I really dig it and feel like it was a good investment of my American Express Costco rebate.  I am NOT digging how it works with my Windows machine.  It was halfway decent until I tried to load Adobe Premiere Elements program, which now (coincidentally?) ceases to work.  I ran the repair utility to no avail.  So, I'm a step of frustration closer to getting my Mac . . .

4 comments:

curly girl said...

"Thank you for sending it, Uncle Bri" Love, K

Pretty cool, but it made me a tad seasick. ;)

curly girl said...

Oops, actually, that quote was from E, not me!

gjacobsen said...

Ok, I thought it was cool! They are good runners! Cool sound too...

GaRyANDAD

geoffrey said...

couldn't listen to the sound since i am in the library, but a riot to watch the kids!