CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Fun with a Photoshop Slideshow

I was asked to make a slideshow for the Court of Honor our Scout troop just had. They went to Camp Pioneer this summer, and although there were a few bumps in the road, I decided to make the slideshow as fun as possible! Having recently acquired Photoshop Elements, I had a good time experimenting with what it can do (it's convincing and all, but Barney was not really there). The video is hosted on YouTube and it's kind of gritty, but you'll get the idea.

2 comments:

DMo said...

Looked like you had fun with that!!! :-) LOL!!

My kids laughed hysterically both times watching it.

That Northwest Yellow Duck infestation must be new, because I didn't hear about when I worked for the Boy Scouts

..and the hand trucks were those camp issue or part of the patrol boxes. I think its a brilliant idea.

Go Flower Power!!

Bri-onic Man said...

Yeah, I had a good time. Glad you and your people enjoyed it! I just noticed the handtruck in that photo and went with it. You can never have enough handtrucks (or enough happy flowers!).