CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My Kids Say More Things

It was W who coined the term today. He has long been "grandma's mush
bug" to his Grandma J, and I was reminded of that tonight at dinner.
Part of the meal consisted of English muffins, which he emphatically
asked for saying, "want some mush muffin, please!" Thus, W has become
Daddy's little mush muffin.

We also think E is pretty funny. After dinner, we were talking to her
about what our real names are, and when we asked her what Daddy's name
is, without hesitation she replied, "Good Boy!" Smart kid! Also, she
loves to come into the garage to greet me when I pull in. Today, as I
was getting out of the car, she questioned "Did you work on teeth
today?" It's easy to forget she's not even 3 for a couple months
yet . . .

3 comments:

Garrett said...

When C was about that age I taught him that when I asked, "how did you get to be so smart?" he should respond- "From mom". That scored some pretty big points.
.... Unless, of course, my wife is reading this. In which case i did nothing of the sort.

curly girl said...

I thought your name was "Sweet Knees?" I think I should teach E that response! What are aunts for, anyway?!

Bri-onic Man said...

Curlygirls: good thing nobody reads my blog or EVERYBODY would know that old nickname! But yes, I'm sure E would enjoy learning it.