CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Maren's Baptism


We headed up to Kent, WA for my niece Maren's baptism. It was a lovely service and I managed to have some proficiency playing the piano. It was really pretty deluxe with a little get-together afterwards. My sis goes all-out.


E with her Grandma J, who she was VERY excited to see.


Grandpa J getting mobbed by the little hooligans. E is trying to turn Grandpa J's head as red as possible.


Does THIS look like a boy who threw up multiple times overnight? It made for loads of fun having our little family all in the same hotel room.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

DMo said...

In that last picture, E and W look truly happy! You can't fake that look. Made me smile.

curly girl said...

What good pictures! And hey, I can't help but go all-out when I have such cool people coming such a long way just to hang with us! Thanks again for coming and for twinkling the ivories for the baptism. And L did a very nice opening prayer, too. ;)

Bri-onic Man said...

CG: thanks for inviting us. It was a very nice service and EASILY the best and most plentiful baptismal food I've ever had.