CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Our Hotel Was Cool

Some pretty pointless ramblings on our hotel stay . . .


So we scored a cheap room at the Radisson through Hotwire. It was a 10-15 minute drive on the freeway down to my sis's, so the commute wasn't too bad. Anyway, the room was an office-type setup, and I thought this desk chair was pretty comfortable. So I looked underneath and found the name so I could look it up. It was a Herman Miller chair, and looking it up revealed I can have one for about a thousand bucks. Yikes! Looks like W had a pretty fance perch from which to eat his banana and grapes.


Yay, energy efficiency! We were impressed by the fact these fluorescents lit right up (ours around the house take some time) and had a nice quality of light.


I'd never seen or used the likes of this showerhead. The water comes through these aim-able flat metal paddles that have little holes in them. It felt great like heavy rain.


The other thing they're all stoked about at the Radisson is having Sleep Number beds. I was excited to try it, and it was (drumroll, please) just OK. The best number I found for me was 45, but even that wasn't especially comfortable. It basically felt like sleeping on a glorified air mattress (that you can let the air in and out of with the remote). Fun to get to try it, anyway.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: