CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Ice Blocking Activity

We had a "joint activity" (young men and young women together) this Wednesday and they wanted to go ice blocking. I went and bought 6 10 lb blocks of ice and also threw in a big sheet of cardboard, which was also a hit. We went to Astoria Middle School and had a lot of fun. I found it worked best for me (yes, I slid down 5 or 6 times) to put a towel on top the ice block and sit with the block sideways. It goes a little slower and it's easier to keep under you. It really takes some balance, though. In any case, these are a few of the photos I think are cool. More can be found on crew628.blogspot.com.


JJ, Sean, and Heather cruisin' on a cardboard toboggan.


The ice block reached the bottom of the hill long before Jacob did.


Ride 'em cowboy!


Thomas' expression on the front says it all. Good times!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: