CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Gonna Fly Now . . .

It pays to work with the Scouts. Today was the "Flight of the Eagle" for one of our recent achievers of that rank, so his dad and I got to soar above the area with him. It was absolutely amazing. Thus, I'm starting my search for an area badly in need of dentistry that's roadless and has no suitable airstrip. It'll be great to write off my helicopter . . . Anyway, more pictures are forthcoming. The scoutmaster snapped a TON of pictures before and as we took off, and I got a bunch from the air.

7 comments:

gjacobsen said...

All picture, no story?

gjacobsen said...

All picture, no story?

gjacobsen said...

All picture, no story?

Bri-onic Man said...

Story and more pictures forthcoming. This was just the photo I snapped and sent from my phone on the tarmac at Astoria International.

DMo said...

I bet that was fun! Now that I think about it...my neighbor and I were thinking the Coast Guard Jayhawk was behaving a little strange, circling low over our neighborhood. It was probably you guys flying over the Eagle's house. Did you see us?

P.S.--I wish you luck finding enough clients to write off 'your helicoptor.' Although, it would make a fun ride to Sunday morning meetings.

Bri-onic Man said...

If it works out, dmo, you can be my dental assistant/co-pilot! :-)

DMo said...

!!! ...in that case, I think I saw a nice new, really rural, accessible-only-by-helicopter subdivision open up on Saddle Mountain...