CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 15, 2007


When you're in the Coast Guard, you can buzz the Cape Disappointment Lighthouse and not get in trouble.


Here below the Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center are the cliff caves they used in The Guardian (a movie which, like "The Perfect Storm" is on the short list of Coast Guard glory flicks.


Hey, I can see my house from here! They actually circled it several times. I knew the pilot had the right one figured out when he said, "The one with the kiddie pool?" L and the kids and her parents were outside and got to wave. E talked to me about the helicopter when I got home.


I have NO IDEA why they have a large moosehead on the wall at the Coast Guard flight building. But, they do, and it is really, really big. Like, I thought they were about the same size as an elk, but now I've gotta believe they're even bigger.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: